For any Real Estate Business a #strong #web #presence is essential, even critical in order to maintain and increase customer inquiries and improve customer satisfaction.
What should we expect from a Real Estate Website?
1. Simplicity, Flexibility and Great Features
A modern Real Estate website should be simple to use but also efficient so that users can easily search for properties. It is important that users can use filters to change their search criteria without navigating away from the main search page.
2. Gorgeous look and clear layout
The website should come with nice and clean layout that can be easy customized. Property views are split into logical parts and different layout can be set for each category.
3. Value for money
You don't need to invest a fortune to start promoting your properties. Our professional web component allows to create a new real estate portal in a speedy way.
4. SEO friendly and Rich Snippets integration
We have put in great effort to ensure that our extension is maximum Search Engine Friendly. Listing titles are optimized, all URL links are SEO friendly. We have made sure all pages will be correctly indexed by search engines. Additionally each listing has its own SEO settings to adjust. Rich Snippets the few lines of text that appear under every search result are designed to give users a sense for what's on the page and why it's relevant to their query.
5. Responsive with resizeable images
Thanks to our image library, images are always sharp and great looking, you can change proportions easily, choosing from: 1:1 4:3 16:9 and set any width.
You can adjust these settings at any time. Our Library is using cache so you can be sure that your website will run fast and smooth. Google maps, including Points Of Interest are including so that users can browse the area.
How you can save £££
Our Real Estate website solution automates many daily tasks, including:
1. Easy Property Management: You can manage all properties and track activity within the dashboard
2. Agents Management - You can have multiple agents in various location with central management
3. You can organize properties to logical categories *flats, houses, land, student, bungalows and so on
4. You can track all activity including property bookings
5. You can use newsletters and email campaigns
6. You can add a chat option for immediate respond
7. You can set-up membership plans for commission based agents.
8. You can display website & properties in a multilingual format
9. You can position your website under the new top level domain .ESTATE (e.g. http://www.globe.estate/ )
and many more features